Thursday, December 24, 2009

White Dove - Jared Needle


White Dove - Jared Needle, originally uploaded by Origami Weekly.

Seasons Greetings!

Y’all have been begging me to make some more diagrams, so here ya go. These are definitely the nicest diagrams I’ve made so far. They came out so well it encourages me to make more diagrams! : )

For this week’s issue of Origami Weekly I have diagrammed my White Dove. It is designed to be folded from an isosceles right triangle (half a square) of white paper. This of course means that one square will give you two White Doves!

White Dove - Jared Needle


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all our readers!

--Jared

3 comments:

  1. This was a lot of fun to fold. Thank you for this and all the other diagrams you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jared..I love your white dove design - it's beautiful...only thing is, I am unable to access the diagram page...the link shows up as a blank page for some reason...I'd love if you could email the diagram to mah_angie@hotmail.com if possible. Thank you!


    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jared, I am getting lost between steps 11 and 12. I am a beginner, but I would really love to master this bird. Any hints?

    ReplyDelete